Gum swelling, increased sensitivity in mouth on taking augmentin for phayngitis. Remedy?

About 4 days ago I told by my docotor that I have pharyngitis . And was prescribed augmentin to take care of the infection. Along with that I was taking motrin to reduce fever , I was at 102-103.8. I woke up two days ago with the feeling that my teeth have shifted and I tasted blood in my mouth. I walked over to the mirror and saw that my gums have completely swollen and they have bleed a little over the night. Since then my entire mouth, gum wise has completely swollen and is so senstive to where it hurts to even talk. Its very painful. So I went back to the doctor and I was prescirbed magic mouth wash but again.... it hasnt done anything and I feel like my situtation has gotten worse.
Fri, 26 Jul 2013