What is the cause of dizziness, fatigue, and problem in the inner ear?
He should do some lab exam and MRI of head.
I have read carefully the history of your boyfriend and I think that he should do some lab examinations like:
1. Full blood count ( to exclude anemia) , glicemia, electrolites
2. MRI of head
3. Ear examination from ENT specialist.
I hope my answer helps you.
Dr. Monika Dede,
Infectious Diseases Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dizzy after inner ear poping
- Inner ear dizziness a fib
- Inner ear fluid dizziness
- Inner ear fluid causing dizziness
- Inner ear infection dizziness antibiotic
- Inner ear dizziness and burpping
- Inner ear problems dizziness
- What causes inner ear imbalance
- Inner ear fluid symptoms dizziness
- Water inner ear dizziness