What is Pantaprazole used for?
Welcome to Healthcare Magic,
Pantaprazole 40 mg is used to treat Dyspepsia,gastritis ,Heart burns, and gastric ulcers. Traditionally known as an Antacid pill.
It reduces the amount of gastric acid secreted from the mucosal lining of our stomach.
Hope i have clarified your query. Any further doubts, glad to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Unienzyme useful for what
- Fluconazole cream is for what use
- What is broncomat used to treat
- Having upper abdominal pain and heartburn taking pantaprazole safe remedy
- What is clavam 625 and what are the uses
- Pantaprazole sodium itopride hydrochloride sutained side effects
- Will taking pantaprazole affect results of stool test
- What is the prescription atenol used for
- What is adapalene microspheres and what it is used for
- What is the use of metrogyl paediatric use