What does weird sensation on left side of the face suggest?
Welcome to HCM,
The patients who complain of such symptoms are usually diagnosed to have some carotid artery problem or Eight nerve damage or parotid gland infection.kindly consult any cardiologist who may help you rule out the actual cause and treat it.
Hope you are convinced,
If any further query please do get back.
Investigation required to confirm the diagnosis
It could be spondylitis also, but the diagnosis cannot be made accurately till you get physically examined or investigated.
Spondylitis may present with ringing sensation in ear but not with the pulsatile sensation near chin and cheek. If you still strong believe it's the spondylitis causing these symptoms then better visit your local doctor to get physically evaluated. The following investigations may help you to rule out the condition
1) X-RAY spine to rule out spondylitis
2) MRI SCAN of the head and neck
3) 2 D echo to rule out carotid artery problem
You can upload the reports here as well to get my opinion.
Get back to me for further doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Intermittent sensation on left side of face
- Warm sensation on left side of face
- Weird numb sensation in left arm
- What is the suggestion for burning sensation on left breast
- Stomach weirdness left side
- Weird sensation in left upper thigh
- Weird sensation in face
- What causes spasms in left side of face
- What could cause droop on left side of the face
- Flush face weird head sensation
- What does this KFT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for body pain, sneezing and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for itching all over the body
- Suggest ways to reduce the midnight food cravings
- How long does eye inflammation take to resolve?
- What does weird sensation on left side of the face suggest?
- What do the following blood test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in knee while walking
- What causes sweating, nausea and dizziness with history of epilepsy?
- What causes severe peripheral neuropathy when diagnosed with myopathy?