Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

What does this lab test of lung regarding dry cough indicate?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1979
Answered : 1126 Questions
atypical adenomatous hyperplasia 12mm mildly irregular ground glass nodule in the posterior lateral left lower lobe lithopedion 6x3x4 what should iknow what do i ask. i am an 84 yo woman.
Posted Sat, 9 Aug 2014 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Shashi Dangwal 19 hours later
Brief Answer:
Pl answer the questions mentioned below.

Detailed Answer:

Query posted by you does not give much information and which organ you are referring to. I presume it pertains to your lungs and to your uterus.

Regarding findings in the lungs, you have not mentioned if you have any symptoms of dry or wet cough, shortness of breath or any other symptoms pertaining to your chest.

The findings mentioned by you, are they the x ray chest findings or the CT Scan findings.

Pl upload more information and I would try and answer your queries.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What does this lab test of lung regarding dry cough indicate? 3 hours later
refering to the lung i have a occassional dry cough occassional minimal sob, cxray, no other s/s thank u
Answered by Dr. Shashi Dangwal 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
You may need a spirometry and a CT chest

Detailed Answer:

Your symptoms do not seem to be very serious but you do have cough and sob occasionally.

In view of above and chest xray findings I suggest you consult a pulmonologist . You may need a spirometry and a CT chest if deemed so. This will help clear doubts and also help in deciding further course of action.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Pulmonologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor