What does the following HIV 1 and 2 test result suggest?
and result is index remarks
< 1.00 non reactive
>= 1.00 provisionally reactive
so pls tell me about this report i am infected or not.
Please scan report and attach to your query
Thanks for writing in to us.
I have read through your query in detail.
Please find my observations below.
1. Your query does not contain the complete report details of the HIV 1/ 2 test which you have taken.
2. What you have written is only reference values and less than one is negative and more than or equal to 1 is positive.
3. Non reactive is normal result. It means negative.
4. Please scan your report and attach a copy to your query.
5. One you do that then please send a follow up query and I will discuss your result in complete detail.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tested for std hiv1 hiv2 results negative
- Hiv 1 and hiv 2
- What does a nonreactive test result for hiv mean
- Hiv1 and hiv2
- What a non reactive hiv test result means
- Had hiv test what does the result say
- Anxiety paranoia done hiv tests what are the results
- How reliable is elisa hiv 1 and hiv 2
- Hiv-1 vs hiv-2
- How does hiv1 and hiv2 lead to symptoms of hiv