What does the following CT report indicate?

Dr. Indu Kumar

Radiologist

Posted on Tue, 11 Jul 2017 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Question: Good Afternoon
Can you help in interpreting attached CT report.this is my father report. can you help in interpreting. He is on warfarin medicines. last year diagnosed with pulmonary thromboembolism
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
CT findings are not very serious.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing back,
I've gone through your query and report. I understand your concern,

CT findings are not very serious.
There are minimal empysematous changes in both lungs,It may be due to many causes like smoking,chronic lung disease,age related etc.Since it is minimal,it is not concerning.
Subtle subpleural opacities are also usually not concerning.

Major finding is that there are no sings of pulmonary embolus.
This is most important for us and it is relieving.

In short,there is no reason to be worried about.

Get well soon.

Hope I have answered your query.
Further queries are most welcome.

Take Care
Dr. Indu XXXXXXX
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Indu Kumar 18 minutes later
Dear Doctor
Thanks for answer.

What about lymph Nodes Sizes mentioned in report

XXXX

Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Lymph nodes are small and it may be due to many reasons.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing back,

Lymph nodes are small.It may be due to many reasons.
It is not expected to cause problem.

Get well soon.

Hope I have answered your query.
Further queries are most welcome.

Take Care
Dr. Indu XXXXXXX
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad