question-icon

What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?

Posted on Thu, 21 May 2015
Question: I took a very vivid image of my baby US on 4/23. he , if I didn't say it before has eaten his way thru my uterus. I could feel him moving around my pelvis , though damaged he is still alive surviving 1 yr and half...it looks like he has a tooth. but radiologist won't validate my baby...he calls him a fibroid... but
Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar (37 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
multiple fibroids

Detailed Answer:
hello,
Thanks for the query to HCM,
Well there doesn't seem to be any evidence of a foetus in the abdomen at all,
the ultrasound depicts multiple fibroids as confirmed by the radiologist in your case. there is no body or any features of a formed baby which you claim to be 1.5 yrs old. I suggest an MRI to get a more clearer picture of the same ,
regards
Dr. Sameer Kumar

OB and GYN Specialist