What does my ultrasound scan of abdomen indicate?
I had consulted you previously for my ovarian cysts.Got my ultrasound abdomen.Rt ovary shows two cysts measuring 0.8 cm and 1 cms.Wanted to inform you.Please kindly suggest?
Thanks in advance.
Mam.One more thing .My previous scan done 3 months back was showing 3 cms and 2.5 cms cysts and few 0.5 cms cysts in my right ovary.Iam not taking any medication now.
Repeat ultrasound abdomen after 6 months.
I can understand your concerns.
Yes,as your present scan shows decrease in size of your cysts,you need not worry.
Avoid stress and anxiety.
Exercise daily for 20-30 min and drink 3-4 liters of water daily.
Avoid fatty foods and oily foods.
Take diet rich in fiber content.
Repeat ultraasound abdomen again after 6 months.
Repeat to your doctor immediately if you have menstrual irregularities or sudden abdominal pain or excessive bleeding.
Post your further queries if any,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is an ultrasound scan
- Ultrasound scan of abdomen
- What causes shadow in ultrasound scan
- What is a transvaginal ultrasound scan
- What does the ultrasound scan of my thyroid indicate
- What does my ultrasound indicate
- Ultrasound scan shows shadow in abdomen
- What is cga in ultrasound scan ?
- Ultrasound scan what does the report indicate
- Shadow on ultrasound scan of abdomen