What does my mammography report indicate?
Welcome to HCM.
I have read your query and understand the concern.
Up to some extent the fatty replacement of the glandular parenchyma is normal.
Further,I would advise you to undergo ultrasound of breast and biopsy considering your age and IF you have family history of breast cancer.
Otherwise there is no need to worry at present.Your treating doctor will know about it.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Circle found on mammography
- Cad in mammography
- Skin rash after mammography
- No shaving mammography
- Does mammography cause bruises
- Mammography on testicles
- Mammography depressed sternum
- Had sono mammography done what does the findings indicate
- Mammography interpretation
- Sono mammography bilateral done what does the report indicate