What does my lab test report indicate?

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney

Dermatologist

Posted on Fri, 13 Apr 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: new birthmarks apearing on my pennis and on my hand also,can tell me causes for it
no reports rightnow
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Upload pictures

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
I would recommend you to upload the pictures of the affected areas under the report section of the site so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.
Dr Asmeet
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 1 hour later
u will keep it private right!...
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Seems to be melanotic macule

Detailed Answer:
Don't worry as your photograph will be kept a secret.
I have reviewed the attached photograph though it's not very clear.
I can appreciate some dark pigmented spot.
It seems to be a melanotic macule.
It is a benign pigmentation which can develop at any age.
No need to worry as it is harmless.
skin on my pennis is very tight and have foldings and i have infection on foreskin
and visited 3 doctors, 2 of them suggested me for curcumcision, i was scared to have circumsion,is there any other soltion
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Upload clearer pictures

Detailed Answer:
I would recommend you to upload some clearer pictures of the affected area so that I suggest you further.
I could not appreciate much in your present photograph.
Follow up: Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 3 hours later
madam i have uploaded pictures ....so plzz respond me
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Melanotic macules, laser removal or circumcision, answer few questions

Detailed Answer:
I have reviewed the newly attached pictures.
The dark black pigmented macules are melanotic macules which are benign lesions.
They can be left as such but if you want to remove them can go for laser removal or circumcision.
No oral and topical medicines are effective for them.
Also I can see some grouped tiny bumps.
Are these solid or fluid filled?
What is the duration of these bumps?
Do you have pain or burning on these bumps?
Kindly revert with the answers.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
i have found them nearly one year back and immediately i approched a doctor
he did some blood tests related to std and urine test and said that those bumps are due to
foreskin and he suggested curcumsicion....
in this 1 year i consulted more than 3 doctors and they too did the same....

they are solid in nature,not paining,not ithching,not burning no sensation atall
they are not increasing ....
they are not fluidfilled,no pain...
plzzz respond to me madam
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
Fordyce spots or lichen nitidus

Detailed Answer:
According to your complaints it could be either fordyce spots which are enlarged sebaceous glands on the penile region or lichen nitidus which is a chronic disease.
Both are benign conditions.
You can apply a potent topical steroid like clobetasol propionate cream on the affected area twice daily for 2 weeks.
If they show response it is lichen nitidus.
Otherwise you can consult a dermatologist and go for either radio frequency ablation of the lesions to remove them or circumcision.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 5 hours later
Thank you for u response madam....
can you suggest a good doctor for the above problems and circumcision in XXXXXXX
i cant see those bumps anymore those i will go for circumcison
plzz suggest me a doctor or hospital in hyderbad..

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Welcome!!

Detailed Answer:
Sorry but I don’t know about any doctor or hospital in XXXXXXX
All the best.