What does my lab test report indicate?
Welcome to HCM. Thanks for posting the question.
Please specify your symptoms.
If these tests are done as a part of health check up, my comments are
1. No diabetes - blood glucose and HbA1C (Average blood sugar) are normal
2. Blood routine, hemoglobin, iron studies are normal - no infection/ inflammation, no anemia
3. Kidney functions normal (urea and creatinine normal- low urea is OK), uric acid normal, liver functions normal
4. Lipid profile normal
5. Thyroid function - subclinical hypothyroidism - a small decrease in thyroid gland function.
6. Vitamin D levels low
1. Thyroid - subclinical hypothyroidism need not always be treated. Indications for treatment are
a. You are having a swelling in neck or
b. Your cholesterol is high (normal for you) or
c. Your are pregnant or planning for pregnancy or
d. Your thyroid antibodies are high (a blood test)
So you need to show a doctor for physical examination of neck for goiter and do an anti thyroid antibody (anti TPO antibody) levels in blood
2. Vitamin D
Needs replacement. Usual replacement is 60,000 IU weekly x 8 weeks. It is available as XXXXXXX or tablets or syrups for weekly single dose.
Hope I have cleared your doubts. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- Ovulation test done what does the report indicate
- Ecg test lab report
- What does this lab test report mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Liver test done what does a lab test report suggest
- What does my lab test report suggest
- What does the test report indicate
- Lab tests done what are the findings in the report