What does my TSH report indicate?

Excellent

Question
my wife used to take 50mg thyronorm before pregnancy. during pregnancy she took 100mg. after pregnancy she taking 50mg. it been 8 months now. the recent TSH report is 7.92. what would be the dosage of thyronorm to bring TSH normal levels.

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 2 days later
Brief Answer:
Start on 75

Detailed Answer:
Hi. Welcome to Healthcare Magic. I am Dr Anshul Varshney for your help.
See, thyroid levels keep on fluctuating for life long and that's why periodic monitoring is required.
At the current levels my recommendations would be to take Thyronorm 75 mcg once daily empty stomach.
You should get her TSH repeated after 1 month on this dosage and write back to me.
I hope it helps you.
If you have any further query please ask me.