What does my TIFFA scan report indicate?
All the fingers cannot be visualized individually.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
In a tiffa scan, the minor anomalies related to fingers cannot be ruled out as all the fingers cannot be visualised individually. That is why such language is used. The possibility of having any finger related anomaly after a normal tiffa scan report is less than 1%.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tiffa scan report
- Scan tiffa reports of pregnancy
- What are normal reports for tiffa scan
- Philips tiffa scanning report
- Normal report of tiffa scanning
- Sample tiffa scan report
- Prediction of tiffa scanning report
- Tiffa scan report details
- Tiffa scanning report examina
- What values indicate gender in tiffa scanning