What does my CT scan report indicate?
The impression in the report mentions the following - " In a known case of CA ascending colon (operated) CECT chest and Abdomen reveals - Normal Study".
However as per the incidental finding the following is mentioned "Retrosternal goiter with cystic changes in Left lobe seen".
Please guide as to what the incidental finding imply.
This seems unrelated thyroid problem
Thanks for your query.
This means that her thyroid gland has got enlarged, probably for a very long time.
She needs evaluation by an endocrinologist and blood test for thyroid hormones. She may need treatment for her thyroid disease. This is not related to her colon cancer in any way. That is under control.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ct scan report bronchogenic cancer
- What are the findings from the ct scan report
- What is a ct scan
- What does my ct scan indicate
- Hr ct scan done what does the report indicate
- Brain ct scan report
- Whats a ct scan meth
- What does these ct scan results indicate
- What does these ct scan report indicate
- What does these ct scan of brain indicate