What does "mild cortical irregularity in left kidney" indicate?
No need to worry about Kidney
Thanks for your query.
Read the reports.
The finding of kidney is suggestive of a scar in the left kidney due to - may be infection in past and there is nothing to worry about it now.
A bit worrisome is the stones in the gall bladder.
Although it is not showing any signs of infection or inflammation, it needs to be removed, if you do not want complications to occur at a later date,.
Not to worry about the left kidney at the moment.
No medicines help
When the gall stones are present, the only treatment is removal of the gall bladder by surgery.
Since the stones are foreign bodies, this will cause infection and if a small stone passes into the lower duct can cause pancreatitis and obstructive jaundice.
There are no know medicines which can dissolve the stones.
Avoid things which have more oil and cheese, you can certainly have a normal diet.
yes, you can
Yes, you can have curd and rice.
The reason is ::
You must be taking before ultrasonography detected the finding.
If it did not cause pain in past , will not cause any problem now .
So if there is no pain - please continue the diet as it was before.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cortical cyst in upper pole region of left kidney
- Renal cortical cyst left kidney
- Cortical cyst in left kidney
- What causes cortical thinning of kidneys
- What is mildly echogenic kidney with cortical thinning
- Cortical cyst in lower pole region of left kidney
- Mid pole cortical cyst of left kidney
- Mild cortical thinning kidney
- What is mild cortical thinning of kidney
- Left kidney cortical thinning