What does irregular heartbeat indicate as per the attached BP readings?
she is a blood pressure patient since long .
we had her kidney functions test done all were normal.
in november her bloodpressure started increasing at that time she was taking olmat mt 50 and alprax .25 in night . but olmat bcame ineffective than till now she was taking olmesar H in day and nebulong 5 in night .
Now she is suffering from irregular heart beats
spo2 is 97
pulse per minute is 75 to 80
also her bp shoots at anytime in day.
also there is lots of weakness for that
additional medicines which we are giving are
Can you please tell me the bp readings
You please tell me the readings of blood pressure, maximum and minimum, at what time in a day bp shoots. Irregular heartbeat is usually occurs due to atrial fibrillation and is occurs due to old age and hypertension. Also, upload the ecg if you have to confirm the cause of irregular heartbeat. Hypertension occurs due to age related hardening of vessels. So all these things could be controlled medically.
I ll suggest the medicine after seeing the bp readings and there are multiple medicines are available to control the bp, so not to worry about it. You also monitor her resting bp three times a day for week so that we can good idea bp behavior.
Pulse rate is fine and also saturation is normal.You should continue nebilong, and can also continue Liv 52, B complex etc. Instead of olmin, we can start Cetanil T dosing depending upon bp. Hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.
She should on Tab Cetanil T 10/40
Her bp readings are quite high, So I think she should be started on Tab Cetanil T 10/40 mg in the morning time which will take care of evening shoot and nebilong should be continued. If bp is not controlled we can increase the dose of either medicine. So you discuss with your local doctor and get it prescribed.
Try to get ecg done and upload in order to confirm the cause. In that case, she ll also need some blood thinners if she is really having irregular pulse. Monitor her bp I was advised so to make doses adjustment easy and clear.
All the best.
also today she was suffering from irregular heartbeat than at 7.30 pm we gave nebulong and now we gave her alprax .25 is it ok sir? nothing to worry?
aslo there is lot of weakness she walks little and saans foolne lagta hai ...sorry for this language i tbink this is how can i tell u .?
See the description
No, blood thinners are quite safe now a days and will not affect kidneys, but this ll only after we See's irregular rhythm on ecg. You can certainly give nebilong and alprax, no problem in that.
Now, her weakness and shortness of breath could be a part of old age and her activities are restricted, but she should be evaluated for the same. We should get her hemoglobin and echo test done to look for cause. All the best.
Echo is fine
Yes, her echo is fine but hemoglobin is low and it could be responsible for her symptoms as old people may not tolerate low hemoglobin. Common cause for low hemoglobin is iron deficiency and we usually prescribes, Tab Orofer XT Once a day for 3-6 month. If Tab formulation is difficult for her then she can have syr Haem up 2 teaspoon once a day after lunch. As of now, doesn't appear to be any serious issues.
Ok, you are welcome
Ok you are welcome. You can search my name or put common query mentioning this is for Dr Sagar Makode.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What if your bp reading were 11272
- Going off atenolol what to expect with bp readings
- Suffering with diabetes what do my bp readings indicate
- What would a dangerous bp reading be in women
- Bp 9874 irregular heartbeat
- Irregular heartbeat showing on bp monitor
- Is this bp good and what does it indicate
- What does bp spike indicate
- Does a diastolic reading of 67 indicate low bp
- What is a 12778 bp reading
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?