What does irregular cells in the uterus lining indicate?
Can be due to dysplasia.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
If irregular cells have been detected ion uterine lining then it can be dysplastic cells that can further progress to cancer in next few years. It is best to consult an oncologist as has been suggested by your gynecologist.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cells lining the inside of the uterus
- Done uterus test what does the results indicate
- Ultrasound of uterus done what does it indicate
- Ultrasonography of uterus done what does the result indicate
- Done with uterus scan what does this report indicate
- Irregular lining of the uterus
- Uterus scan done what does the result indicate
- Irregular uterus
- Precancerous cells in uterus lining
- Uterus cells outside the uterus