What does "an atypical lymph node" in biopsy indicate?
doesn't seem to be of concern
Thanks for your query. Having a malignant node within 6 months of a breast Cancer surgery is quite unusual. Hence it is most likely benign. I would also wait for a few months before doing anything else.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be happy to answer further follow up queries, if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lymph node biopsy neck tightness
- Swollen cubital lymph nodes biopsy
- Neck lymph node biopsy
- Mediastinal lymph node biopsy
- Lymph node biopsy recovery
- Lymph node biopsy procedure
- Abnormal lymph node biopsy results
- Lymph node biopsy and shoulder weakness
- Groin lymph node biopsy
- Lymph node biopsy and hiv