What does a rubbery texture blood clot during periods indicate?
It can be shed of endometrial tissue.
Thanks for trusting us about your health care.
I can understand your concern here.
The chances of pregnancy XXXXXXX misscarriage are less in your case as your pregnancy test is negative.
The chances of retained products are also not there because after misscarriage there was no bleeding.
It can be endometrial tissue which is thickened.
It can be part of endometrial tissue from previous misscarriage.
As you are not having any problem right now, there is no need to worry about it.
Hopefully you found it useful, feel free to discuss more questions.
Maybe it could be the reason.
Yes,maybe you are not getting pregnant due to small pieces of tissue present in the uterus.
It may interfere with implantation.
Hope it is useful.
If you have no further questions please close the discussion and kindly accept my answer before closing it( if found useful).
Hope to hear a good news from you soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dirty blood clot during period
- Blood clots during period
- What causes blood clot discharge during periods
- A lot of blood clots during period
- Hard blood clot during period
- Abnormal blood clots during periods
- White blood clots during period
- Big blood clots during period
- Jellied blood clots during period
- Heavy blood clotting during period
- After having had waistband on, gets nauseous. Is it related?
- Had unprotected sex who is not virgin. Can I have STD if I will have...
- Had blood in mid cycle, tender breasts. Have IUD. Sonogram showed thick...
- Having delayed periods. Prescribed with sysron, not yet got my periods....
- Labia minora is swollen, painful and radiates. Noticed 3 hard and...
- Recently started yaz, got bleeding post sex, not on periods due. What...
- Pregnant. Having fever at night and early morning, weakness, bitter...
- I am pregnant. Is it safe to travel by plane in second trimester?
- Nursing mother. Missed period. Experiencing pain in tail bone while...
- Got vaginal bleeding after taking ipill and missed for next month. What...