What does TSH of 0.17 indicate?
Hi madam,as per ur prescription i have done fresh tsh and ft4 test i am attaching the filke with this query.
tsh = 0.17
report is normal.
Dear XXXXXXX hi! the report seems to be normal. as you have already stopped methimazole and continuing thyroxine alone, looking at the report and considering your symptoms i would suggest, you can decrease the dose of thyroxine to 100 mcg and discontinue methimazole. let us review your thyroid profile on 3 monthly basis and see how it behaves. regards!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is a tsh
- What are normal tsh levels
- What medications affect tsh
- What to avoid high tsh
- What is tsh in thyroid profile
- What should tsh levels be
- What causes tsh to rise
- Tested for thyroid tsh is 127 what does this indicate
- What does tsh is 584mcluml in the report indicate
- What is a tsh blood test