What do these lab reports indicate?

Question
Hi, I recently submitted this with 6 hours ago with a follow up two hours ago-which isn't much time-but I'm off to the doctor shortly and was hoping to get a reply before so I'm resubmitting it .
Question:
I'm about to have a follow-up appointment with PCP. Blood tests from November showed high LDL.

What factors are used to determine whether medication is in order? I'd like to look into it before my appointment.

And asking because at least two doctors said they'd use medicine given the blood test results but via correspondence, PCP says not so. (Note: I didn't mention to her what the other two doctors said--PCP is my treating physician so have to work through her.)

I can provide test values for your review. Don't see how to attach them here.

Added: Taking Lisinopril for high bp.

Thank you.

Wed, 23 May 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
I agree with your doctor

Detailed Answer:
Dear Ma'am, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns

But I agree with your doctor not to use cholesterol-lowering medications as Crestor as they cause side effects of arthralgia, unusual fatigue, and tiredness...

However, a healthy diet together with minimal exercise daily can put the levels of cholesterol and LDL to normal levels... Walking for fifteen minutes daily together with a diet consisting of two daily servings of whole wheat products as oats, XXXXXXX and brown bread together with low-fat dairy products, sea-foods, nuts and olive oil will help decrease its levels..

I hope you find this helpful