What do the following metabolic panel and urinalysis reports indicate?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Fri, 3 Mar 2017 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I had a metabolic panel and urinalysis last week. I'm looking for someone to take a look at the results and let me know if any of my test results raises any flags that should be pursued. I don't think I see any flags but I'm not very good at reading these reports.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
No reports attached to your query .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .

There are no reports attached to your query hence unable to make any comments on your query .

Please attach all the reports so as to help me in making suggestions and comments on your problems

Expecting your feedback .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 14 hours later
Thanks doctor. I've attached the report for your review. The timely reply is appreciated.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
All the uploaded reports are within normal physiological range .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for uploading blood and urine reports.All the tests results are within normal physiological range and I can state that you do not have any illness and you are in a state of good health .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 3 minutes later
Thank you doctor. I'll close out this thread. Thank you again for the timely response.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
O.K Bye and enjoy good health

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up

Dr.Patil.