What do the following MRI test results indicate?

Dr. Erion Spaho

Neurologist, Surgical

Posted on Tue, 14 Mar 2017 in Headache and Migraines
Question: hi

i would.like my question goes to dr Erion Spaho

as i talked with him earlier and i told him i will send my MRI results

dear dr there is alot of images at the cd , i disnt know what to pick.so i picked randomly.
im the dentist who talked with you about the Aura , remember !

i will re submit my lab result, but i cant trust them , i think you can be acxurate than them . please tell me if you want any thing more

do i realy have a problem with hippocumbal , is it serious if i have ?
is it realted with aura or seizure as we talked few days ago ?
what should i do, or its just normal

please help

thanks
Answered by Dr. Erion Spaho 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please provide the MRI images.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.

Please provide MRI images, in order to get a correct understanding of your condition.

You can save the DICOM images of the MRI disc as a file and could upload it on google drive, Dropbox etc. and post the link here.

Or you can upload screenshot of images as pictures directly here.

Awaiting......
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T