What do my lab test results indicate?
Thank you for the question and welcome to HCM. I understood your concern.
Well, these may not be figures to worry about. However, some further tests are mandatory. if this result is accurate. A such figure of creatine phospho kinase myocardium/brain (CPK-MB). In this scenario My main goal is to exclude the heart origin of the problem. These figures actually are high, and require further investigation.
Therefore, I would recommend you the following tests:
- troponin I - a cardiac marker of the heart muscle, which is a detector of the acute ischemia of the heart muscle
- an EKG - to evaluate whether acute or chronic phenomena are present or not
- echo cardiogram - which will assess the current size, volume and motility of the heart chambers.
Based on the rests if these tests, further tests may be recommended.
I hope I was helpful with my answer. If you have followup questions, I am happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Complement test done what do the results indicate
- What does the test result indicate
- What does the cea market test results indicate
- What does the stool test result indicate
- Done uterus test what does the results indicate
- What does positive result of mantoux test indicate
- Hcg lab test results
- What does my blood test result indicate
- What does test result for rrms indicate
- Prenatal lab tests results