What do my LFT test results indicate?
but S G O T 79.5&S G T 140 u/1,alkaline phosphatase.130.0 IU/L,A/g ratio 1.5,Gamma G T 71.0 u/1.45 days back,I a birth for boy baby.above past results at time of my 5th month pregnancy.I got severe gallbladder stones pain admitted in the hospital,they gave antibiotic and discharge from the hospital.please explain why today report these much variance.
Suggestive inflamed gall bladder.
Dear Ma'am, Hi & Welcome.
Thanks for posting your query on Healthcare magic.
I have gone through your history and the results of the two lab tests done 6 months apart.
As per the latest LFT done, assuming your Total bilirubin: 0.45, Direct bilirubin: 0.22 and Indirect Bilirubin: 0.23 which are within their normal ranges.
However the other tests such as SGOT, SGPT, Alkaline Phosphatase and Gamma Gt are raised and are suggestive of Cholecystitis (inflammation of the gall bladder) due to gall stones.
You are advised to visit your treating surgeon for proper clinical interpretation and further evaluation like Ultrasound scan to assess the condition of the gall bladder.
Hope this answers your query.
If you have any follow up query, plz send it.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Complement test done what do the results indicate
- What does the test result indicate
- What does the cea market test results indicate
- What does the stool test result indicate
- Done uterus test what does the results indicate
- What is lft and kft test
- What does positive result of mantoux test indicate
- What is lft blood test
- What does my blood test result indicate
- What does test result for rrms indicate