What do lumps on the vaginal opening suggest?
Hello and Welcome
I appreciate your concern
Based on the image you uploaded, its Candida Vaginitis. Microscopic wet mount examination can be done to look for psuedohyphae. Treatment of choice is a single 150 mg dose of oral fluconazole, in consult with your doctor.
Please consult your doctor before taking any further course of action
Wishing you best of health
Dr. M.S. Khalil
You are welcome, Madam.
For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is cause of swollen vaginal opening
- Noticed a large cyst like lump on the vaginal opening
- Itching in the vaginal opening lump getting bigger reason
- Lump at the top of the vaginal opening
- One lump near vaginal opening
- Lumps at vaginal opening
- Fleshy lumps at vaginal opening
- What is the treatment for irritating vaginal opening
- Lump and irritation lower vaginal opening
- What causes lumps near the vaginal opening