What causes white spots near the tip of tongue?
I have gone through your query.
White spots on tongue with soreness are usually aphthous ulcers. Sometimes they can be painful. These usually resolve of thier own on maintaining proper hygiene like brushing and gargling 3 to 4 times a day.
In my patients, i usually prescrib vitamin B complex capsules to be taken daily and local application of borax glycerine.
You should consult an ENT specialist for prescription.
Hope i have answered your query. You can ask me another query.
Wish you good health.
Dr. Gaurav Katiyar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause itchiness and white spots on the face
- What causes bump and white spots around the nipples
- White spots on tongue caused by anxiety
- What causes white spots on tonsils
- What causes white spots on one side of brain
- What could cause white spots in throat
- What causes white spots on the cervix
- What causes white spots on tongue with headache
- White spot on tip of tongue
- What causes white spots