What causes white discharge accumulation on penis?

Posted on Thu, 18 Jun 2015 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: HI, i have some fungus type infection ( i assume) on my male reproductive organ (only front side). I can see some white dirt accumulated. the skin has become very soft and there are very minute cuts on the skin. there is etching on the front part of the organ. please suggest any mdeicine. this happed to me last year as well, my doctore advised some medice and a cream which cured it in 4-5 days. since i have relocated from XXXXXXX to XXXXXXX now, i really doesnt know any doctor.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Fungal infection

Detailed Answer:
Hello
You have developed a fungal infection.
I treat such cases with clotrimazole cream and tablet Fluconazole.
This gives excellent response within two weeks.
You can try this.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E
Follow up: Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
please could you suggest about tablets, i mean how how much mg and any alternates if this tablet is not available. do you have any washing istructions as well, like not washing with soaps etc.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Flaconazole

Detailed Answer:
Hello
You can take tablet fluconazole 150 mg per week for 4 weeks.
Apply ointment clotrimazole twice daily for 15 days.
If you dont find this you can buy terbinafine tablet 250 mg daily for 14 days and apply ointment terbinafine.
Let me know if you have any other doubt.
Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Neel Kudchadkar
Follow up: Dr. Rahul Kumar 38 hours later
Hello Dr. XXXXXXX sorry i am little confused again. You are suggesting fluconazole 150 mg per week. does that mean i can take this one pill of 150 mg anytime in a week? or is there any daily doses? thanks - XXXX
Brief Answer:
Once a week

Detailed Answer:
Hello
You have to take 150 mg one day in a week.
Finalize any day and take the tablet same day every week. Please note that this is a prescription drug.
Thank you
Dr. Rahul Kumar

Dermatologist