What causes watery discharge from the penis?

Dr. Chobufo Ditah

Posted on Mon, 4 Jul 2016 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: When I poop I have a white watery substance come out of my penis it happens on some days and not others It has no odor it just happens in the morning when I go the bathroom and poop what is it.
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Urethra secretions!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this secretion and all the inconveniences this has caused you. This is rare but not uncommon and has no pathological significance. These are secretions which are forced out because of the efforts during defecation. There is no reason to be worried about this.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.