What causes vomiting and acidity in the morning?
And if I try to sleep some how till 6 then I dnt feeling like eating at all and I vomit acidity around 7-8am. Then I don't feel well at all. I feel light headed till around 2pm. And gradually I feel fine in afternoon. I'm facing this from last 3-4days.
I had dinner at 9pm and I slept at 11:30 pm.
It may be related with stomach ulcer,,,,,
Thank you asking HCM.
You are saying that you get up early in the morning with empty stomach, and this symptom is indicative for gastritis or stomach ulcer plus GERD
( gastro esophageal reflux disease).
So if I were your treating doctor I would recommend further exams like
- upper endoscopy
- abdominal ultrasound.
Still that you can start the treatment with PPI like omeprazole.
I strongly recommend to avoid alcohol , smoking , spicy foods.
Hope it is helpful.
If you have other concerns , I would be glad to assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Experiencing acid reflux causing vomiting with acidic taste
- What are the causes of upset stomach acidity and vomiting
- What causes acid indigestion
- What causes acid diarrhea
- What causes vomiting in morning in children
- What causes acidity and morning headaches with relief after vomitting
- What causes vomiting in early morning
- What causes acidic blood
- What causes acid in stomach
- What causes recurrent abdominal pain with vomiting and acidity