What causes vibrating sensation in arms and legs?
Get investigations done.
I have read your query.
You have not given any history of previous trauma, increase in blood pressure and fasting blood sugar. Also you have not given any previous history of seizures. If you have any of these, it may be a cause.
So I would suggest you to get fasting blood sugar, morning blood pressure, Hb levels, MRI of the brain with contrast to evaluate for a structural lesion (such as MS, stroke, tumor, etc). An EEG test may be needed. Your local doctor/neurologist will know about these tests.
If the above test come back normal, I would suspect that your symptoms could also be due to stress/anxiety (although this diagnosis is only to be considered after the testing is done).
I hope it helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes a vibrating sensation in the breast
- What causes blisters in legs and arms
- What causes rmbling sensation in legs
- Legs vibrating causes
- Vibration in the body what causes it
- What causes weakness in arms and legs
- What causes a vibrating feeling in legs and feet
- What causes vibration sensation on thigh and heaviness in head
- What cause arms and legs to shake
- What causes vibrations in arms and legs