What causes vaginal spotting?
not a miscarriage
Thanks for writing.
You are not pregnant as the urine test was negative.
Spotting can occur otherwise even in women who are not pregnant.
The delayed cycle occasionally causes heavy bleeding. The shoulder blade pain you read online may have been mentioned under ectopic pregnancy where the pregnancy bleeds intrauterine. If you were pregnant then definitely the urine test would be positive.
There is no need to worry about.
If you are still bleeding heavily then please take tab meftal spas thrice a day.
Please write back if you have any queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause for reg vaginal spot
- What causes vaginal bleeding
- What causes vaginal pollups
- What causes atrophic vaginitis
- What cause vaginal discharge
- What causes vaginal thrush
- What causes vaginal spotting at age 63
- What causes vaginal inchyness
- Causes of vaginal spotting
- What are the causes of vaginal discharge and spotting