What causes vaginal spotting during early pregnancy?
I understand your concern.
since it is 4 weeks ultrasound scan may not be showing the gestation.
If the pregnancy is confirmed and if the spotting is increasing she is going in for abortion.I doubt if progesterone in any form will support the continuation. But if it is very minimal you can wait and observe.
If the spotting is increasing she may have bleeding like periods. If it is excessive she may have to visit the Gynaecologist or else can wait till Monday.
Hope you are convinced. Feel free to ask your doubts with more details.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Clotrimazole causing spotting in early pregnancy
- Vaginal fluid during early pregnancy
- Vaginal fart during early pregnancy
- Vaginal odor during early pregnancy
- Duphaston causing spotting in early pregnancy
- What causes vomiting during early pregnancy
- Vaginal twinges during early pregnancy
- Bleeding during early pregnancy causes
- Vaginal flatulence during early pregnancy
- What causes bleeding in an early pregnancy