What causes urinary incontinence?
urinary incontinence, obstruction in the urinary t
There are various possibilities like urinary tract infection, urinary incontinence, obstruction in the urinary tract which may be due to kidney stones, stricture in the urethra etc. You need investigations like urinalysis, ultrasound abdomen/pelvis, urodynamic studies to properly diagnose the conditions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes urinary incontinance and changed bowel habits
- Can lopressor cause urinary incontinence
- Can flucloxacillin cause urinary incontinence
- Does adderral cause urinary incontinence
- What causes urinary incontinence during the day
- Does metoprolol cause urinary incontinence
- Can mirena coil cause urinary incontinence
- Benicar causing urinary incontinence
- What causes urinary incontinence when suffering from lumbar spondylosis
- Does fibroids cause urinary incontinence
- How long does sperm survive in the male urethra after ejaculation?
- Remedy for swollen and reddish penis of child?
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction
- What causes abdominal pain when suffering from an enlarged prostate?
- What causes involuntary movements of the penis?
- What cause pain in testicles?
- What causes slow urine flow and groin tenderness?
- How to treat my sex life suffering with diabetics, hypertension and...
- Are the parameters of semen analysis report normal?
- What causes erectile dysfunction?