What causes urge to urinate?
It is due to infection of the urinary bladder(Cystitis)
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have UTI (Cystitis).
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Do you increased frequency for urination ?
2) Do you have burning while passing urine.?
Please get your routine urine test and urine culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to.
Please take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefixime along with urinary
antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin and urinary antispasmodic like flavoxate twice daily and urine alkaliser thrice daily.Later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report.
Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.
Ensure to drink more water.To keep your urine dilute
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes semin in urine
- What causes dirty urine
- What causes ketones in urine
- Not masturbatimg causing the urge to urinate
- What is the cause of frequent urge to urinate
- What causes greasy urine
- What causes oil in urine
- What causes urge to urinate
- Colofac causes urge to urinate
- What causes urine to be slimy?