Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

What causes ulcer like spots on the penis?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 2950 Questions
hi doctor, good morning. i have noticed 3small dots like mouth ulcer type dots in my penis .kindly suggest me medicines
Mon, 16 Apr 2018 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 1 minute later
It could be herpes genitalis.
I would recommend you to upload the pictures of the affected areas under the premium section of the site so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What causes ulcer like spots on the penis? 29 minutes later
please find the attachment
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Answer few questions

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
I have reviewed the attached photographs and need to ask you few questions:
What is the duration of these lesions?
Are these lesions associated with pain and burning?
Is this the first episode?
Are you sexually active? If yes , is there history of similar lesions in your partner?
Are you having fever, body aches, fatigue associated with these lesions?
Did you notice any fluid filled blisters prior to the eruption of these ulcers?
Kindly revert with the answers.
Dr Asmeet
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What causes ulcer like spots on the penis? 3 hours later
please find the answers
4.i am unmarried, no sexual partner,i will do monthly onceself masterbution . fluid field its like mouth ulcer type of dots with small wounding
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Herpes genitalis or nonspecific dermatitis

Detailed Answer:
According to your complaints it could be either herpes genitalis or ulcers due to nonspecific dermatitis.
If I was your treating doctor I would recommend you to take antiviral like tablet aciclovir 400 mg thrice daily for 5 days and apply topical antibiotic like mupirocin cream or fusidic acid cream on the affected areas twice daily.
For pain take tablet containing combination of diclofenac and serratiopeptidase twice daily for 3 days.
These are prescription drugs and you need to see the doctor in person to get them.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor