What causes twitching in lower eyelid?
Lately my left eye also starts to twitch a little.
It is the lower eye lid that is twitching
What is with me.....?
Could be due to electrolyte imbalance.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query. The muscles of the eye are small muscles which often develop clonus or twitch in case of electrolyte imbalance. I would insist you to take juicy fruits including citrus fruits. They contain plenty of potassium and should help in relieving the twitching.
Ear problems are unlikely to be related
Thanks for writing back. Sorry for not being able to respond faster.
I have already suggested you to take juicy fruits to replenish the electrolytes. You need not take them in the form of medications. Let me know if you have any problem with your ears as well. I do not think that ear problems are related.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Swollen lower eyelid cause
- Upper eyelid twitching causes
- Cause of lower eyelid twitching
- What causes lower lip muscle to twitch
- What causes bluish swelling of the lower eyelid
- What causes lower abdomen to twitch
- Lower lip twitching causes
- What is the cause of involuntary twitching of eyelid
- What causes twitching eyelids
- What could cause twitching of eyelid