What causes tiredness and drowsiness during working hours?
We need to find out the cause of your tiredness. What is your height and weight? What is your age? Any current illness apart from tiredness ( like diabetes etc) ? Do you snore at night and wake up in the mornig feeling as if you havent slept well ? Do you fall asleep while driving or watching TV in the day time? Any weight loss?
Do you feel depressed or lonely ?
There are number of causes: Anemia, Thyroid diosrders, diabetes, hormonal problems etc which can cause tiredness.
Obstructive sleep apnea is another importat cause of tiredness ( snore during sleep with out sufficient depth of sleep).
Lack of sleep and reduced sleep time is yet another cause.
Anxiety, depression etc are other causes of tiredness.
Dear, it is important to know the cause of your tiredness before we can suggest a treatment.
May i suggest you to visit a GP ?
If not, we need some blood and urine works.
Please try to answer my above questions so that we can try to figure out your problem
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does benicar cause drowsiness
- What causes drowsiness at noon
- Tiredness back neck pain drowsiness irritability causes and treatment
- What causes fatigue and tiredness
- Is drowsiness or unusual tiredness or weakness a side effect of zanaflex?
- What causes severe tiredness
- Pulsating pain in forehead tiredness drowsiness what could be this
- What are the causes for lightheadedness and tiredness
- What could be causing tiredness
- Drowsiness causes