What causes tingling sensations in the feet?
Can be due to low levels of vitamin B12.
The tingling in the toes on sitting can be due to a mild nerve root compression at the level of lower spine.
This can also be related to low levels of vitamin B12.
You can start with methylcobalamin supplements and back strengthening exercises and see if it helps.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Praveen Tayal, Orthopaedic Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- What causes tingling sensation in head
- What std cause tingling in feet
- What causes tingling and numbness in feet and hands
- What causes tingling sensation on face
- What could be the cause for tingling sensation inside ears
- What causes tingling and numbness on feet
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands
- Tingling sensation in arm finger what could be the cause
- Getting tingling sensation in foot what is causing this
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?