What causes tingling sensation in left leg after a muscle strain?
worked in the garden and maybe I strained some muscles? If the tingling doesn't stop I plan to see a doctor.
What do you recommend?
Nerve compression. Needs warm packs, loose clothes
This could be Meralgia paraesthetica. Here a nerve gets compressed just below the belt line at the hips.
Avoid wearing tight clothes, tight belts. Apply warm packs to the painful regions. Get tested for Diabetes.
You can take Tablet Pregabalin 75mg at night for a month. Do hip strengthening exercises.
Avoid bending forwards or lifting weights.
I hope I have answered your query.
I will be available to answer your follow up queries.
Dr. Aashish Raghu
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- What could cause tingling sensation in left hand
- What causes tingling sensation in head
- What causes tingling sensation in penis after having sex
- What causes tingling sensation on face
- What could be the cause for tingling sensation inside ears
- What causes pulsating pain and tingling sensation in left leg
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands
- Tingling sensation in arm finger what could be the cause
- Getting tingling sensation in foot what is causing this