What causes burning sensation in the upper leg?
1. Meralgia Paraesthetica 2. Peripheral Sensory Neuropathy 3. L2 Radiculo
Welcome to HealthCareMagic.com I am Dr.J XXXXXXX Anto Bruno Mascarenhas. I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help you.
Burning sensation from thighs to knee is most likely due to
1. Meralgia Paraesthetica
2. Peripheral Sensory Neuropathy
3. L2 Radiculopathy
To proceed, Clinical Examination is needed
Please consult a Neurosurgeon in person in your place
Hope you found the answer helpful.
If you need any clarification / have doubts / have additional questions / have follow up questions, then please do not hesitate in asking again. I will be happy to answer your questions.
Best Wishes for Speedy Recovery
Let me know if I can assist you further.
PS 1 : After all your doubts have been cleared, kindly (a) Close this Question (b) Rate my Replies and (c) Give your Feedback.
PS 2 : In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly in HealthCareMagic at http://bit.ly/askdrbruno
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having fluttering sensation in legs what is causing this
- What causes pain insise the upper left leg
- Is burning sensation in right leg caused due to neuropathy
- What causes indentation on right hip and upper leg
- What causes rmbling sensation in legs
- Have burning feeling in upper leg underlying cause
- What could be the cause for itching sensation in legs
- What causes intermittent warm sensation down the leg
- What causes pins and needles sensation on leg
- What causes burning sensation on the side of legs