What causes tibialis anterior muscle pain?
Please tell me more about what is going on with your leg muscle - thanks.
The type of doctor who would address a lower leg muscle issue depends on what your problems with this muscle are and what your other medical problems are.
Orthopedic doctors deal with bone fractures and deformities, muscle and tendon tears and ruptures.
Rheumatologists deal with autoimmune causes of bone, joint and muscle problems.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation doctors deal with increasing a person's function, from congenital bone and muscle problems as well as after injuries.
Sports Medicine doctors help after sport's injuries or with musculoskeletal problems that limit a person's performance.
There may be other doctors who would be appropriate, but I don't know enough about what you are looking for yet. Any information you can provide will help.
Bonnie Berger-Durnbaugh, MD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lumps in tibialis anterior muscle
- What is the cause for headachesnosebleeds and muscle pain
- What causes chest muscle pain
- Swollen tibialis anterior muscle
- Tibialis anterior muscle hurts
- What causes muscle pain in neck and chest
- Tibialis anterior muscle spasm
- What causes muscle pain and numbness in legs
- What causes muscle pain and weakness
- Ganglionic cyst in tibialis anterior muscle