What causes throbbing pain in the upper right arm while on Meloxicam?
You are having frozen shoulder with cuff impingement
Hello, I have studied your case and I think you are having impingement of the cuff under acromion. I have following suggestions for you.
1.we need MRI to confirm the diagnosis.
2.You need to take pregabalin M at night time daily. It will take care of pain.
3.Continue physiotherapy. Hot water fomentation is also helpful.
4.There is role of steroid injection.
5.in most resistant cases you need arthroscopic sub accromial decompression.
I hope these steps will be useful for you. Let me know if there is any other follow up questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Throbbing pain in upper arm elbow
- What is the cause of throbbing pain in the head
- What causes deep throbbing pain in thigh and right arm
- Throbbing pain upper right arm
- Throbbing pain in top right arm
- Sudden throbbing pain upper right arm
- Throbbing pain on upper arm limb
- Throbbing pain right arm and leg
- Throbbing pain in shoulder and upper arm
- Throbbing pain in arm and upper back