What causes pain and swelling in the right shoulder?

Question
Swelling on right shoulder, limited movement right shoulder, right arm feels heavy and also swollen. difficulty holding on to things picking thing up or writing. fore arm feels tight. whole arm aches & feels weak. swollen spot on right side of neck next to collar bone.
Fri, 20 Apr 2018 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Physical therapy needed

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. It seems that you have developed a frozen shoulder. You need to be evaluated clinically and thereafter you need to see a physical therapist. He would be able to demonstrate the right exercises that would help. Hot compress and pain medication (like Aleve or naproxen) can help.

Let me know if I could help further.