What causes swollen nose, fever, diarrhea, body pain and tiredness?
Likely to be a viral infection
Welcome and thanks for your query.
The symptoms are suggestive of a viral infection.
The treatment is symptomatic. She can be given paracetamol, nasal decongestant, antihistamine and oral rehydration fluid.
If the symptoms worse she should be seen by a doctor and investigated.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Body pain fever diarrhea nausea
- Body pain headache sore throat tiredness dizziness fever help
- Body pain and fever
- Extreme body pain and fever
- What are the causes of body pain
- What causes severe fatigue mild fever and body pain
- What are the reasons for acidity body pain and tiredness
- What are the treatments for body pain and tiredness
- Diarhhea with fever and body pains
- Tiredness constipation body pain muscle pain fever had typhoid