Are Bloodshot Eyes Symptomatic Of An Allergic Or Viral Conjunctivitis?
Probably a spontaneous bleed!
This is a spontaneous bleed. This is not so uncommon and in most cases do not represent any disease condition. There is no need to panic and all should return to normal. Monitor only and no need for further medical attention at this time unless something else comes up.
I wish you well and feel free to follow up with me if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Wysolone viral
- Swollen gum baby viral
- Hsb viral
- How to overcome the weakness after viral
- How to calculate log10 hepatitis b viral
- Sudden welts on skin hives viral
- My 8 year old has had a mucus cough and fever for 5 days and the dr says it is viral
- Evening chills fever viral
- Hemorrhagic septicemia, viral
- Red welts viral