What causes swollen ankle and feet?
Can see small pink dots also near feet.
Rash? Or joint issue? Need more info
Hello XXXXXXX Thanks for coming to HealthCareMagic. I understand that your ankles and feet are swollen. Can you give me a bit more information? For instance
1) Both or only one foot?
2) Is the swelling painful? Is there any smell?
3) Are you able to move your ankles normally? What happens when you walk?
4) Does the skin itch? Is there any bleeding?
5) What happened 2 weeks ago? Did you hurt yourself? Did you come into contact with anything new? Use new socks or a new fabric that may be causing an allergy?
6) Do you have any history of allergies?
7) Besides the 'Small Pink Dots' is they any other skin discoloration?
8) When you touch your feet is the sensation normal or are your feet and ankles numb?
9) How far up the leg do the pink dots go?
10) Is there any way you can take a picture or pictures of the affected and upload. Would make diagnosis alot easier and quicker.
Alot of the time these kinds of swelling and rashes on the feet are due to allergies or due to fungal infections. Most of the time they can be treated with topical antifungal medication.
I look forward to your reply,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can I take Garcinia Cambogia with Atenolol hctz and Xanax?
- Suggest treatment for seizure disorder which causes seizures around the...
- What causes change in skin color?
- Suggest treatment for pill stuck in the throat
- Does therapy helps with nerve conduction?
- Suggest treatment for snoring problem
- What causes hair fall and weight gain?
- What causes sudden loss of mobility in legs?
- What does my MRI results indicate?
- Suggest supplement to cope up with side effects of Gabapentin