What causes swelling on left side of the neck?
Could be enlarged lymph nodes or lipomas
Thanks for being at healthcare magic
These swellings could be enlarged lymph nodes due to viral, bacterial or tubercular infection or these could be lipomas which are benign tumor of fat cells.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes painless lump on side of my neck
- Cause for swelling in neck gland
- What causes painin left side of neck stemming down below
- What causes lumps along the back side of neck
- What causes the left vein in your neck to hurt
- What causes fluttering in both sides of neck
- Lump soreness in the left side of neck cause
- What causes neck and axillary swelling
- What causes swelling behind left ear and down the neck
- What is the cause for lightheadedness with swelling under neck