What causes swelling at top of the right ear?
Need more information.
Hi, thanks for your query.
Swelling on the top of the external ear can be because of many reasons, like keloid, seroma, haemorrhagic cyst ,abcess, etc.
Kindly send me the photos so that we can help you better.
Give more information. .
1.duration of the swelling.
2.is it associated with pain
3. Consistency of the swelling.
5. Is it associated with trauma or ear piercing.
Kindly answer these questions,so that we can opine better. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of ear swelling
- What causes tenderness redness and swelling in the ear
- Numb right ear causes
- What could be cause of sharp pain on right ear
- Swelling behind ear causes
- What causes sharp pain in right ear
- Swelling in ears what is the cause
- Right ear tinnitus causes
- What causes sudden sweating with swelling and itching in ears
- What cause of ear lobe is swelling